Now, I have no idea who reads my blog, but if you have been checking in for a while, you may remember that some time ago, like in April 2008, I picked up some material to make Amy a quilt. It took me about 2 months to make the top and sew it to the back material.
It has sat in my sewing bag for the past 13 months. Untouched.
Until last night. I was inspired by my next door neighbour and her Christmas panel she has almost finished.
So I sewed on the binding and then re-sewed it to 1/2″ and not 1/4″. Then I started handstitching the binding and I finished it this morning while Kate and I snuggled under it.
Now I have a sore thumb and I don’t want to see binding for a very long time.
And here is Luke playing ‘Checkers’ on it, which was more like Snakes and Ladders.
I am one happy chicken now it is completed and I can finally move on to the next thing. I have a welome stitchery that I am close to finishing so I might get stuck into that next.