With the rush to get challenge layouts up before deadline, I missed a couple of ones in between. Not that it matters, I guess, if they are in order of creation or not.
I made this layout a bit ago, but it was boring and I wasn’t happy with it. So I decided to chop it up and add extra stuff to it. Works for me!
And then it took me a couple of goes to get it photographed properly. I kept getting terrible glare off the photo because it’s quite dark. Then I worked out that whole how to photograph a layout thing. It’s only taken 10+ years.
What can I say, I’m a trial and lots of error type of girl.
Well, I must hit the hay. I’m up early for a bike ride. I’ve got a tri in 8 months to prepare for!