I’m the best procraftinator that I know.
I had a uni assignment due, so instead of knuckling down and getting it done, I decided to make Kate’s quilt.
She wanted an equilateral triangle design. I thought it would be really hard, but it turned out to be a much easier pattern than I originally thought.
Although the first couple of rows don’t have very good points, but once I got the hang of pinning it, the points were much better in all the rows after that.
She loves it and wears it around the house constantly. That makes me happy, knowing she like it so much.
And just so you know, trying to make the pattern random was way hard. In some spots, I failed miserably, but it’s all good. No one will really look at it as close as the maker anyway.